Quotes and Scripture are some of my favorite things in the world. I just love reading something and it being EXACTLY what I needed to hear.
So here goes my 2nd post of Quotes.
- “Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety.” Proverbs 29:25 (For more on this, go to The Greenhouse’s post on Shields).
- “For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him & how you’ve shown your love to Him by caring for other believers.” Hebrews 6:10
- “Let us not be satisfied w/ just giving money. I would like more people to give their hands to serve & their hearts to love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Go, send, or disobey.” – John Piper
- Lord grant that I may seek rather to comfort than be comforted; to understand rather than be understood; to love rather than be loved.” – Mother Teresa
- “The reason some do not have a passion for missions is their form of Christianity is not worth propagating.” – Danny Akin
- “Don’t fall in love with somebody’s potential.” – Ashley Warren
- “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.” – Barbara Johnson
- “I am like a little pencil in His hand, that is all. He does the thinking. He does the writing. The pencil has nothing to do with it.” – Mother Teresa (For more on this, see my post, God I Look To You)
- “Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, & He will help you… the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.” Psalm 37:5-6
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” – James D. Miles
- “Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us.” Luke 1:78
- “Relax, everything’s going to be all right; rest, everything’s coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!” Jude 1:2
- “When singles display habitual discontentment with their marital status, they communicate to the world that Jesus isn’t enough.” – Kostenberger
- “Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love.” Ephesians 4:2